I hate not knowing where to go for college. 4 year or community. I don’t want to go to a community but if it saves money, then okay. If I go to a 4 year then my parents will be in debt and I don’t want that to happen. They have sacrificed enough for my education. What if I don’t do so well in college and they are disappointed?? I don’t know what to do.
But witty intelligence is even better.
I like someone who isn’t afraid to tease me and be sarcastic.
I don’t want all our conversations to be serious. What’s the fun in that?
i really hate it when im reading a book and i picture the whole setting in my head a certain way and then the author mentions something which completely messes up the way i view the room or scene like a door on the left side instead of right or like a window which is only small instead of ceiling to floor or areas and landscapes on the road like cmon now i have to completely renovate the land in my head
personally i feel like romeo and juliet could have handled the situation better
- Me: Hello?
- Telemarketer: Hello, is your mother home?
- Me: I have no mother.
- Her: Well can I speak to your father?
- Me: Yeah, which one?
- Her: Which one is home?
- Me: Well they're both home..but I don't think you want to talk to Carlos. He just went through a breakup with his boyfriend, Antonio.
- Her: Oh, so your fathers' names are Carlos and Antonio?
- Me: No, no! My fathers' names are Carlos and Mark.
- Her: So who's Antonio?
- Me: I just told you, Carlos's ex.
- Her: So Carlos was cheating?
- Me: Yes, but that's only because Mark was cheating with Edith, our neighbor.
- Her: So Carlos cheated only because Mark cheated?
- Me: No, he THOUGHT Mark was cheating.
- Her: So Mark wasn't cheating?
- Me: I never said that.
- Her: Yes, yes you did!
- Me: No I didn't.
- Her: Y-yes! You did!
- Me: Did what?
- Her: Y-you- Never mind have a nice day, goodbye.
Life is unfair. You put someone first who puts you second. You study your ass off for a final only to get a C. You give 110% to someone in a relationship who only gives 40%. You’re there for a best friend at 3:00am and the next day they don’t pick up their phone. It seems like you’re giving everyone everything and they’re just walking away with it.
this times a fucking thousand
This is nice :)
This is actually terribly true and beautiful.(via be-reckless-take-chances)
Tell me the story
about how the sun
loved the moon so much
he died every night
to let her breathe